We’ve searched high and low for an effective yet safe and environmentally sound product as an alternative to standard chlorine bleach for use with our children’s clothes – especially the stains which happen after our son’s diaper leaks.
Well, we finally found a product which is SAFE, EFFECTIVE and ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY at the same time.
Oxy-Zing is the perfect alternative to chlorine based products and it can be used in many applications in and around the home. It is based on sodium percarbonate which uses oxygen for destaining and deodorizing.
You can now purchase Oxy-Zing at Inspired Life Health Centre for $17.99.
Many people who suffer from allergies, asthma or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) have found Oxy-Zing to be a great product which doesn’t cause flare ups or sensitivities.
Call 416-461-8688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Oxy-Boost.