Andrew Chan DOMP CDTT RHN BSc
Andrew Chan is a professor, researcher, Professional Osteopathic Manual Practitioner & Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
Andrew has more than 5 years of international experience that includes, clinical practice, wellness, and lifestyle coaching.
Andrew is a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy, National Academy of Osteopathy, National University of Medical Science Spain. Andrew possesses a credential recognized Diploma of Osteopathic Manual Practice in Canada, with more than 2200 hours research study on the cranial osteopathy with nutrition in stimulation cellular bone growth and a diligent 1000 hours of supervised clinical practice and training. Andrew has treated over 2000 patients and reported many rare cases in Obstetrics (pregnancy stages, fertility) and Chronic pain conditions during his professional life.
- Osteopathic Manual Practitioner
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Obstetrics (pregnancy stages, fertility)
- Chronic pain conditions
- Common muscular/structural conditions such as Frozen Shoulder, Unexplained low back pain, headaches, shoulder tension.
Focus Areas and Special Techniques
- Cranial Osteopathy
- Osteopathic Articulation Technique (Mobilization)
- Muscle Energy Technique
- Positional Release Technique
- Visceral Osteopathy
- Soft Tissue/Myofascial Technique
- Lymphatic Pump
- Balanced ligamentous Technique
- Chapman Reflex
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Cupping Therapy