Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and ensure that any content uploaded or distributed or stored by you does not infringe the rights of others. All material on inspiredlife.ca and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form from inspiredlife.ca (the “content”) or in any way relating to inspiredlife.ca belongs to our licensors or us. You may retrieve and display content from inspiredlife.ca on the electronic device on which you first accessed it or downloaded it, print a single copy of individual pages on paper and store such pages for caching purposes only, all for your personal and non-commercial use alone.
We, or our licensors, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content, save where otherwise stated.
You may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
- reproduce the content (other than allowed under this Acceptable Use Policy), or modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content;
- redistribute any of the content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content.
Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to: email@example.com.
You acknowledge that we own the Trade Marks and that you may not use any of them without our prior written permission. Other product and company names and logos mentioned or displayed in inspiredlife.ca may be the trade marks, service marks or trading names of third parties.
In accessing inspiredlife.ca, you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network (unless otherwise permitted by inspiredlife.ca or these Terms and Conditions)
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to inspiredlife.ca or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- make any commercial or business use of inspiredlife.ca or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of inspiredlife.ca;
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software;
- falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via inspiredlife.ca;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to inspiredlife.ca, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners’ networks;
We retain the absolute right to prevent you from accessing inspiredlife.ca, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our reasonable discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, and we have informed you of your contravention or breach.